17 Mar Customer Business Support Analysts – 13/03/2014
Se solicita analista de soporte a negocios. A continuación la oferta por parte de la empresa Sabre:
Customer Business Support Analysts
Customer Business Support Team
We manage Sabre customers’ contracts with precision and care, bringing business relationships to life. Our teams deliver world-class customer support by understanding our customers’ specifics in detail.
We produce and deliver invoices, pay commissions and manage collections processes. Additionally, we generate, analyze and deliver valuable information and support to stakeholders within and outside the company (Customers, Sales, Finance and Sales Planning).
We differentiate by hiring, developing and retaining highly skilled and motivated Sabre employees.
Duties/Responsibilities of the role:
- Under general supervision, contract administration and customer service to travel agencies worldwide and oversees collections processes.
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Performs contract analysis and quality controls, system setups, manual billing, portfolio preparation, invoicing, payment process, regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Creates/deletes new accounts, orders, provides system access, product advocacy, etc.
- Acts as the main point of contact to address questions, issues and provide assistance via phone or e-mail to customers and account teams.
- Energetic and proactive: committed to continuous improvement, meeting and exceeding goals and expectations
- Self-reliant and accountable
- Customer oriented: dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- Team player: Promotes global cooperation, collaboration and partnerships between individuals and groups. Demonstrates the importance of business relationships and collaboration to effectively achieve results.
- Analytical/Logical Reasoning: Uses reasoning to identify logical connections and conclusions. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Detail Oriented: Conscientious about the quality and accuracy of data and information
Which skills do we need in Customer Business Support?
- Fluent English language (oral and written) is required for this opening.
- Portuguese, German or French are considered a plus (written and verbal advanced or above level).
- Effective language and communications skills and willingness and ability to drive internal and external customers’ requests to a successful conclusion, maintaining excellent customer service manners.
- Accounting skills/background (desirable) or account management, contract administration, collections, transaction processing and billing calculation experience will be considered a plus.
- Computer software skills: MS Office. Advanced use of Excel and / or Access will be considered a plus.
- Attention to detail, focus on the quality and accuracy of data and information, and ability to work on a changing environment, following regional industry trends.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work well under pressure and with aggressive deadlines.
- SAP, Siebel, SalesForce and SharePoint system knowledge will be considered a plus (not a requirement).
- Willingness to contribute to build the best working environment with a positive attitude.